what valentine's day means to different people :D besides total defence eve i.e. a lesson on perspectives woot
random guy: will you be my gf please?
random girl: happy v day [name of boyfriend]
bryan: HAI KEVIN WONG!~ ^_^
mike: Hello, Maria.
me: QQ
sz: wataaaa
random guy: what should i get for her?
random girl: hmm... what was his favourite food again?
bryan: WILL KEVIN WONG BE MY FWWEN? ^_^
mike: Is she Catholic?
me: do i need to buy some more arrows?
sz: how to defeat this boss in megaman zero?
random guy: i found a girlfriend!
random girl: i have the best boyfriend ever!
bryan: KEVIN WONG WILL BE MY FWEN 4EVAX ^_^
mike: I haven't found a girlfriend.
me: I FOUND A LEET BOW WOOT
sz: i found a leet hax method!
random guy: nervous ("to ask or not to ask")
random girl: happy (<3)
bryan: emo (b4 CAN I STAY IN HCL WITH KEVIN WONG?)
mike: elated (girl talking to him, reasons unknown)
me: zzz (I SPENT 30 MINUTES KITING ELITES)
sz: happy (excellent more finished work to copy)
random guy: *on a date*
random girl: *making out*
bryan: *fantasising on kevin wong*
mike: *fantasising over maria*
me: ... WTF STUPID HORDE KILLED ME AGAIN?!! GANK HIM NOW!!!
sz: ARGH. MUST. DEFEAT. BOSS. BY. BEING. GOSU
random guy: oh noez rejected
random girl: oh noez he doesn't like the present ):
bryan: oh noez im not kawaii enough
mike: oh noez maria daoed me
me: OH NOEZ I DIED AGAIN. REPAIR BILLS /QQ
sz: OH NOEZ NOT GOSU TODAY