damn i'm sick. with flu. typing this while trying not to fall asleep due to the medicine D:
since i'm not exactly able to come up with witty and interesting prose for the benefit of you, the reader, let me tell you a stupid joke i came up with.
a teacher, a student and an oyster walk into a bar. the teacher says "ow", the students says "give me a drink" and the oyster doesn't say anything cos oysters can't talk :D
ya ya totally random... it doesn't make sense right. rofl. meh. i can't think at all. and too tired to watch anime. buu.
oh ya supposed to put this.
1. I’ll respond with something random about you;
2. I’ll challenge you to try something;
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you;
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you;
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you;
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of;
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you;
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.
ask me personally if you want me to do this >_> i dont have comments.