screaming in a whisper;

6/14/2006

im bored. as usual. and procrastinating. so this is a quiz stolen from adwyn. who stole it from er lisabelle i think.

My teacher once said that
masturbation was the key to literary reading [/quote tucky]

Never in my life have I
killed myself

The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile
is going to get it for making me schizophrenic

When I'm nervous
i go around whining

The last time I laughed was when
i forgot

My hair is
way too long and i need a haircut

My feet are
normal

Last Christmas
was 25 dec 2005

When I turn my head left, I see
CRAZED DEMONS AAAHHH

When I turn my head right, I see
MORE OF THEM OMGOMG

When i look down i see
bryan ong. oops. sorry i didn't mean that.

The craziest recent event was
attempting to defeat bal freaking nazzar and his gay base with a bunch of frost wyrms

By this time next year
i will have had 365 more nights of sleep

I have a hard time understanding
life

One time at a family gathering
i was absent

You know I like-like you if
i don't dislike-dislike you and you know i don't dislike-dislike you and i know you know but do you know that i know you know?

If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is
myself because i helped to get it kthnxbai

Triangles are
spelled t-r-i-a-n-g-l-e

My ideal breakfast is
not lunch

If you make me really happy
i'll stab you through the heart

Where do you plan to visit anytime soon
ashenvale forest

Boys are
not girls

I'd stop my wedding if
i ever had one

The world could do without
you

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than
lick the belly of two cockroaches. do they even HAVE bellies?

Most recent thing you've bought yourself
heart of tarrasque

Most recent thing someone else bought you
wallet. but im paying back so hah.

My least favorite time of day is
homework time

And by the way, please hold on
to your pants

The last time I was high
i was on top of the westin stamford

The person whom I last talked to told me
i wasn't okay emotionally

I shouldn't have
been born

Last night I
breathed. and breathed again. and again. woot i'm alive!

There's this girl I know who
likes ncc badges

There is this guy I know who
is a complete utter total retarded bastard but heck i dont mind him anyway
its me

I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy
to make me sad so i can be angsty and emo and cut myself

I'm listening to
elegy by as i lay dying

I last ate
apples

My bedsheet is
a bedsheet

I smell
nothing at all

On my table, i have
air particles

My full name is
sylvanas windrunner, undead night elf, queen of lordaeron and subjugator of dreadlords.

or so i wish. =/

This quiz is
helping me procrastinate

soTAINTED;;

@23:43

yhelothar

[x] right click disabled
[x]i so ruined the headers by editing them >_>
[x]yes i know the blog address is emo

self

[x]junyi
[x]acs
[x]ex-cross
[x]nccland
[x]slacker
[x]dota
[x]megatokyo
[x]lotr
[x]haruhi
[x]fate/staynight




-random

i <3 rin and saber :D


aural poison

fate/stay night - kimi to no ashita
fate/stay night - kirameku namida wa hoshi ni
fate/stay night - hikari
fate/stay night - anata ga ita mori
p!atd - build god, then we'll talk
evangelion - thanatos
evangelion - kokoro yo genshi ni modore
evangelion - tamashii no rufuran
evangelion - komm, susser tod
gensomaden saiyuki - for real (piano ver.)
haruhi - bouken desho desho


speakup_




kthnxbai

[x]adwyn the pro dotard
[x]bryan the short
[x]chichiboy the haruhi fanboy
[x]daniel the wants a girlfriend
[x]eka the...
[x]ekhoo the n0d3
[x]gid the havener
[x]hernhern the dancer
[x]herrick the ggxx pro
[x]huishi the mei
[x]isaac the mad
[x]justhim the advanced
[x]kell the madly in love
[x]kevinlow the broom
[x]kwong the kawaii
[x]li ann the councillor
[x]mingming the apparently morbid gepper
[x]packrat the former english teacher
[x]sam chan the emo
[x]tingzhi the guy magnet
[x]valerie the musician
[x]zanny the hot dancer
[x]zhang the random

[x]DONTKILLMEPLZ
[x]megatokyo
[x]student's sketchpad
[x]van von hunter

layout} myaddiktiiOn__
image} [x]
brushes} [x] [x]
font} [x]